Welcome to HSPBOOK. This discussion list is for readers of the book, The Highly Sensitive Person by Elaine Aron--or any of the other HSP books by Elaine Aron, Ted Zeff or Barrie Jaeger--who believe themselves to be an HSP. If you're new to identifying yourself or have never met another HSP, it can be isolating to feel so different. In time, we hope you'll see yourself as the wonder you really are.
The goal of the list is to explore what it is to be highly sensitive and to support one another. It is a **requirement** that you have read or are reading at least ONE of the books when you join the list. ***You must be an HSP in order to participate in this group.***
You may be interested in our offshoot groups: HSPWriting
- Discuss and publish material HSPs Talk Spirituality
- Discuss our spiritual side
- A group for parents of Highly Sensitive Children
- Discuss our sexuality
- Discussion of our visual expression
- Discussion of 'Making Work Work for the HSP'
--talk about how HSPs express themselves
- meet and swap stories with other HSS/HSP travelers