1. aspartameNM@yahoogroups.com --http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aspartameNM/messages -- Fully, immediately, permanently and publicly archived, searchable by subject, name, or any word.
2. it is fully open to the public and for copying and reposting -- so only post the messages, names, and addresses you want public.
3. the focus is toxins: aspartame, MSG, caffeine, dairy, excess protein and fats, mercury dental amalgam, pesticides, lead, fluoride, chemicals, drugs.
4. post cases in great detail, with names and addresses of doctors, etc.
5. post long reviews, news, research, reports, critiques, proposals, questions, visions, stories, poems, humor, links.
6. put many key terms in every subject line to make searching the posts easier, and give addresses for all people and groups in your posts, to facilitate convenient communication.
7. all points of view, pro and con, are welcome and respected in the spirit of civil discussion.
8. Rich Murray, the initial moderator, while having the final say, if necessary, about the acceptability of members and their posts, commits to supporting a completely free discussion community.
9. do not use the Reply function in answering posts on this list: Start a new message, and Lift and Copy the first paragraph of the post you are answering, so that the list is not cluttered with repetition.
10. the list will exemplify how a global online community creates a pool of accessible quality uncensored information and a consensus for action in the public interest for every toxin -- since a group can be created for free for each toxin.