THIS GROUP CLOSES TO POSTING EVERY WEEKEND TO GIVE THE MODS A BREAK!
NOTE: this is an ADRENALS group, not a T3 or hypothyroid group. You need to do SALIVA CORTISOL to prove low cortisol.
This patient-to-patient discussion group is based on the following:
1) T3 Circadian Method: creatively used in this group to improve low cortisol
2) Optimal iron levels: an important aspect of treating adrenals your overall health
3) Inflammation: important to discern treat, since it can suppress your feedback loop/adrenal function
4) Immune function as a whole: Very important in your adrenal health and well-being, including learning about Th1 Th2 cytokine response, Natural Killer/T helper cell function, plus gut health/probiotic use to strengthen immune response (includes potential Candida, leaky gut, SIBO (Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth), etc.
5) Methylation cycle (plus MTHFR): for proper detoxification plus better utilization of nutrients
6) Emphasis on wholeness: i.e. rather than focusing on one or two aspects of achieving better adrenal function
7) Open-mindedness: This group encourages patients to do their own investigation, check our work, add to future discussions as we are now and always will be work in progress in understanding the mechanisms of adrenal dysfunction.
DISCLAIMER: This is an adrenal discussion group: feedback is NOT to be a substitute for a patient-doctor relationship. What you do with the information offered is at YOUR OWN RISK and you agree to this by joining. Find a good doctor to teach this to and work with.
To talk to moderator Bob: