OI Parents is an email list for parents of children with Osteogenesis Imperfecta. Our focus and dedication is to help parents in the care and raising of their OI child. It's a place to ask questions, get answers, offer information & be a support to one another. PLEASE read our rules BEFORE posting:
1. Keep your posts STRICTLY related to OI in children.
2. Sign posts with first & last name or AT LEAST last name initial.
3. Short posts such as "Thanks for the information", or "Sorry about the break, we're praying for you", or "Good luck to you", etc, SHOULD NOT SENT TO THE LIST. SEND those PRIVATELY to the person for whom it is intended.
4. Please be kind & courteous. Foul language will not be tolerated.
5. Unless you have permission from a moderator, Amy or Cecilia, do not send SURVEYS, PETITIONS, DONATION or FUND-RAISING REQUESTS, BUSINESS ADVERTISEMENTS, POEMS, JOKES, STORIES or FORWARDS to the list. Keep links to personal web pages & personal OI related business ventures in your signature. This list is not a political forum, nor a place to discuss current affairs unless it relates directly to our OI children.
6. To contact members for personal requests such as petitions, OI surveys, siblings OI school projects, etc use our Personal Email List in Database