12 Steps to recovery is an email based chat group; a place for people in recovery to share their experience, strength and hope, finding recovery and fellowship, helping each other on our journey's in sobriety.
We are primarily an email based group, HOWEVER we have 5 live chat meetings (all times are starting times each meeting is 60 minutes);
1) Speaker/discussion meeting, Tuesday evening - 4PM PDT/7PM EDT
2) Big Book study, Friday evenings 4:30PM PDT/7:30PM EDT.
3) Book Study, Emmit Fox's "Sermon on the Mount" Sat. 8AM PDT/11AM EDT
4) Sunday speaker/open chat - 11AM PDT/2PM EDT
5) Sunday beginners meeting - 4PM PDT/7PM EDT
These meetings are a great way to get to know and support each other.
When you join this group, we ask that you agree to two rules:
1) No personal attacks. It's OK to disagree, but please, remain civil.
2) No smut, spam, business related materials (even if your business is recovery related) or other material not directly related to recovery.
While we utilize the 12 Steps and 12 Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous to guide us, we allow people to discuss anything that has effect on their sobriety - including but not limited to; drug use (prescription street), emotional or mental issues, physical ailments, sexuality, religion, etc.
Patience, tolerance, love and acceptance are our watchwords. May you feel this here and share it with others as we find our way into and through recovery.
Click to join 12stepstorecovery